UC Santa Barbara General CatalogUniversity of California, Santa Barbara

Officials Transcript Orders Paid by Credit Card

Other Pages In Transcripts and Verifications

Non-current and current students may order Official Transcripts through our third party credit card vendor using any credit card. Students will need to furnish their seven-digit permanent ID (PERM) or social security number. This service is available only by Web site; the additional expenses incurred through this vendor involve service charges for credit card use. The credit card vendor can be reached from the Office of the Registrar's Web site at: www.registrar.sa.ucsb.edu/ts.htm.